This website Privacy Statement will be updated from time to time to reflect any material revisions, so please check back often to review the statement.
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We want you to understand what information we collect and how we use it. We collect and use personally identifiable information in order to provide our customers with a broad range of financial products and services as effectively and conveniently as possible.
What Information We Collect and From Whom We Collect ItWe may collect personally identifiable information about you from the following sources:
- Information such as your name, social security number, address and date of birth which are received from you via applications or other forms submitted to us;
- Information about your financial or service transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from non-affiliated third parties, including consumer reporting agencies;
- Information we derive from your access to and use of this web site through software;
- Information collecting tools like a cookie, pixel tags, web bug or web beacon or otherwise, such as your Internet browser, domain name and referring link; ( Note: It is possible to browse our site without providing us any personal information. You can also set your browser security settings to reject cookies, however in doing so you may not be able to take full advantage of the site's functionality.
- Information you provide voluntarily when registering for account access through our website, such as confirming your policy number, social security number and providing your e-mail address and telephone number; and
- Information provided by you to initiate an online policy transaction or contained in an e-mail message sent to us.
What Information We Disclose and To Whom We Disclose ItWe do not disclose any personally identifiable information about you to either our "affiliates" or non-affiliates without your express consent, except as permitted by law. We may disclose the nonpublic personal information we collect to persons or companies that perform services on our behalf, that provide services to you, to financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements, and as required by law (for example regulators, law enforcement agencies).
"Our affiliates" are companies with which we share common ownership or control and which offer insurance, pension, savings or investment products.
This site is not directed towards children and we do not intend to market any products or services to children under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not knowingly gather or solicit data from children under thirteen (13) years of age through this site for any reason. By using this site you represent that you are not under thirteen (13) years of age.
Our Security ProceduresWe restrict access to your personal information and only allow disclosures to persons and companies as permitted by law to assist in providing products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
This Notice applies to the following companies and any separate accounts established for the products they may offer.
This statement applies to the following companies:
Transamerica Advisors Life Insurance Company
Transamerica Advisors Life Insurance Company of New York
Monumental Life Insurance Company
Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company
Stonebridge Life Insurance Company
Transamerica Life Insurance Company
Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company
Transamerica Series Trust
Transamerica Capital, Inc
Western Reserve Life Assurance Co. of Ohio
Privacy Notice available to customers:
Customers receive copies of our Privacy Notice and HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices as required by law.